The Texas Corrections Association is dedicated to providing a forum for promoting quality correctional practices through professional growth, leadership, mentorship and education. TCA is organized to anticipate and respond to the needs of our members, clients and the general public.
- Building the public awareness, recognition, knowledge and support for the corrections profession and the corrections field.
- Promoting ethical practices and a code of ethics for the benefit of the corrections professional and the general public.
- Creating a strong environment of education and information through conferences, training, communications and website.
- Protecting our communities through education and development of citizen support for prevention, control and treatment of crime and delinquency.
Sam Houston State University
George J. Beto Criminal Justice Center
Huntsville, Texas 77341-2296
(936) 294-1706; Fax (936) 294-1671